By accessing this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable Greek Laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The intellectual property rights to this website belong to Alinda. Any use of information on this website, in whatever form, is not permitted without the express permission of Alinda.
- The term “Alinda-Velco S.A.” or “Alinda” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website and its affiliated companies (i.e any company which is directly or indirectly controlled by Alinda-Velco S.A.), whose registered office is located at Petreza, 190 04 Spata, Attica, Greece, P.O. Box 114, with Hellenic Business Registry Number 87535902000, VAT number EL084195558, Tel. +302106630505
- The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Alinda’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title and under this license you may not:
(a) modify or copy the Materials;
(b) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
(c) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Alinda’s website;
(d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
(e) transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other Server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Alinda at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
The materials on Alinda’s website are provided “as is”. Alinda makes no warranties, expressed or implied and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Furthermore, Alinda does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, completeness, likely results, reliability, suitability or availability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials (e.g. products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose) or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Alinda or its suppliers be liable for any loss or damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption, indirect or consequential loss or damages) arising out of, or in connection with, the use or inability to use the materials on Alinda’s Internet site, even if Alinda or any of its authorized representatives has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Alinda takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Alinda’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Alinda may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Alinda does not make any commitment to update the materials.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. The inclusion of any link does not imply that we endorse the website(s). We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to our Internet website and we are not responsible for the nature, contents and availability of any such linked site. These websites may apply different terms and conditions. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own initiative and risk.
7. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Any claim relating to Alinda’s website shall be governed by the laws of Greece without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute or claim arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Athens, Greece.